Join us for the Colorado Lean Network Quarterly Kaizen Event hosted by the Denver International Airport Peak Performance Team.
Post Event Write-up
Making Progress with Value Streams – from individual innovations to entire team innovating to cross-organizational process ownership.
Denver International Airport is hosting this event to share the journey we’ve undergone from individual innovations to entire teams setting out to be Green Belt certified and the progression into major Value Stream analysis of passenger flow. The agenda will include the opportunity for dialogue around this DEN journey and time for you to work in small groups with peers on identifying your value streams and metrics along your journeys. We expect this to provide you an opportunity to learn, share your journey and insight and to network with great partners.
- Welcome and Introductions
- DEN Journey in Continuous Improvement
- DEN Passenger flow as a Value Stream
- Interactive activity – Your Value Streams and Metrics
- CLN Updates
- Network Marketplace – Learn directly from DEN process improvement project leads and network with peers
- Closing Thoughts
Denver International Airport
City Conference room, Main Terminal Level 6 interior walkway North West section of the terminal.
Download the conference room map
- Parking is available in the East or West garage Long Term Parking facility (Short Term or Valet parking will NOT be validated).
- To avoid construction it is advised to park in the northern most parking garage sections A-D.
- Bring your parking ticket to the event for validation at event check-in.
Directions to the City Conference Room
- The City Conference Room is located on the North West Side of the Terminal on the 6th floor behind the American Airlines ticket counters.
- From the parking garage take the elevator to the 6th floor “check-in” level. Proceed past the airline check-in counters to the center of the terminal overlooking the TSA Security checkpoints. You will see signs for the City Conference Room.
- If you have any trouble navigating your way to the City Conference Room you can always ask one of our Airport Ambassadors wearing teal DEN branded outfits for directions.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
9:00am to 12:00pm
Be sure to arrive early to allow plenty of time for parking and navigating to the City Conference Room!
Coffee, Water, Light Snacks.
About Our Host:
Denver International Airport served 64.5 million passengers in 2018 and 2019 is expected to see continued growth in flights and passengers. The airport is undergoing two major projects; updating the Great Hall and expanding 39 additional gates. Change and performance are the daily focus of 30,000 airport employees.