Join us for the 2017 Colorado Lean Summit hosted by the City of Arvada!
Experience the full Lean Journey: Honor yesterday, Improve today, & Invest in tomorrow.
You Will Need
- Walking shoes
- Water bottle
- Funds for after hours networking (lunch provided)
Inspiring Innovative Solutions
Learn how Lean practitioners from the City of Arvada, members of the Colorado Lean Network, and world renowned Lean leaders embrace change and inspire innovative solutions throughout the Lean community in Colorado and beyond. Then meet us afterwards for a happy hour networking session!
Featuring a Gemba Walk through Olde Town Arvada!
This year we are switching things up with the addition of a Gemba Walking Tour through the Olde Town Arvada business district. Enjoy your journey through a full process improvement experience that honors yesterday, improves today, and invests in tomorrow.
Sneak Peek of Summit Agenda (subject to change)
We are working to refine the official agenda and bring you the very best in Lean. You can look forward to:
- An industry-leading Keynote speaker
- Gemba Walk through Olde Town Arvada (1 Mi. round trip)
- Lunch (provided) and a chance to talk with fellow Lean practitioners
- Speed Networking for your chance to connect with Lean professionals across Colorado
- Happy Hour networking with Lean professionals at Kline’s Beer Hall
2017 Colorado Lean Summit Venue Details
- Date: September 14, 2017
- Location: Start at the Hilton Garden Inn, 5455 Olde Wadsworth Blvd., Arvada, CO 80002
- Time: 8AM – 4PM (MDT)
- Book a room at the Hilton Garden Inn
- Phone: (303) 420-9799
- Book online
Happy Hour after the 2017 Colorado Lean Summit
- Location: Kline’s Beer Hall, 7519 Grandview Ave., Arvada, CO 80002
- Time: 4:15PM – 6PM (MDT)
The Gemba Walk is approximately 1 mile round trip with slight elevation gains.
The City of Arvada will be providing mobility transit at a limited capacity.
Please reserve this resource for those in need by selecting the appropriate tickets during the reservation process. Limited tickets are available.
Last year the Colorado Lean Network spent over $8,000 for the 2016 Mile High Lean Summit (now called the Colorado Lean Summit). In order to keep this event free for our members, we rely on donations and sponsorship. The City of Arvada has generously agreed to contribute the first donation for the 2017 Colorado Lean Summit.
- Click here for sponsorship details
- Click here to request sponsorship opportunities
- Donations from our Colorado Lean Network members are appreciated and will be collected at the event.
Special Thanks to the Planning Committee
Led by: Rosa Kougl, City of Arvada
Alicia Montero, Arvada Police Department; Barb Morger, City of Arvada; Chloe Sanders, CO Dept. of Transportation; Cynthia Christie, Manufacturer’s Edge; Ezequiel Vasquez, City of Arvada; Grace Wilcox, Pinnacol Assurance; Jason O’Keefe, City of Arvada; Jeffrey Weide, Medical Care Providors Network; Karen Harrington, City of Aspen; Kelley Hartman, City of Arvada; Kim Shokouhi, Sunguard; Louise Kuipers, Denver Human Services; Michael Shull, CO Dept. of Healthcare Policy and Financing; Randa Awada, SCL Health; Sarah Camacho, Camacho Insights; Sarah Washburn, City of Arvada; Sophia Ernst, Denver Zoo; Todd Allen, Department of Energy