The Colorado Lean Network is dedicated to increase the resources available to you. In order to do that, we need your help because those same resources come from our members–you!
12 Colorado Lean Champion Positions Open
If elected by the members, you will:
- Meet as a group 1-2 times annually:
- Define vision, mission, strategy and duties;
- Share resources and align future efforts;
- Spend 1-3 hours monthly depending on your schedule:
- Become a Lean resource for that sector;
- Work towards growing and sustaining membership;
- Submit resources (news updates, Lean tools, upcoming training, etc.) to the CLN management team and distribute them via our various social media pages;
- Plus, it looks great on your resume!
So what are you waiting for? Submit through the form below.