We are excited to be the first hospital to host a Kaizen Meeting for the CLN. At this event you can expect to hear about:
- Doing Lean in the Healthcare environment
- How the Lean program is designed and structured at Lutheran Medical Center
- Specific projects, how we led them, what worked, what didn’t work
We will also do a portion of break-out table top discussion on the following topics
- All about data: Using, collecting, and meaningfully presenting data
- Using a busy workforce: overcoming barriers of doing projects with leaders that have a full schedule
- How to successfully prioritize projects.
- What is your favorite Lean tool and why? How have you used it?
- Visual Management – scoreboards, production boards
- How Lutheran is using POPin to engage staff in innovation and new ideas
- …and more!
- 8300 West 38th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, CO., 80033
- Main Entrance @ Door # 2
- Please park in the visitor parking lots highlighted in red in the map.
- Overflow parking is available in Associate parking B if necessary.
- Friday, June 16, 2017
Happy Hour to Follow
Join us at the Colorado Plus Brew Pub for a Lean happy hour after the CLN Quarterly Kaizen meeting.
Where: 6995 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
From: 4-6 PM