**Now that the World Health Organization has declared COVID-19 as a pandemic, we are following the guidance of public health professionals and postponing this event. Once a new date is established, we will update our CLN Members via our mailing list.**
Join us for a 2-hour interactive workshop on attention management, time blocking and prioritization.
IN THIS WORKSHOP, YOU WILL . . .
- Understand what “attention management” means
- Learn how to use time blocking
- Get to know three different prioritization techniques and practice using two of those techniques
- This workshop is a combination of lecture, discussion, and hands-on activity.
WHERE TO GO
- Colorado State Patrol Motor Carrier Training Facility, 15194 W 12th Ave, Golden, CO 80401
- Additional directions provided when you register
- THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED
- PLEASE CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY FOR UPDATES
PARKING INSTRUCTIONS / PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- Free parking in the lots around the building
- From Denver, the RTD 16L bus has the closest stop
Kate Newberg, principal consultant at Government Performance Solutions, Inc. and Co-Director of Learning and Development for the Colorado Lean Network. (Click here for her bio)