Request for sponsors
Join us at the 6th Annual Colorado Lean Summit to:
- Learn and practice new skills through hands-on, interactive workshops
- Discuss real-world case studies first-hand with improvement project leads
- Explore local resources to support your journey
- Build relationships with other practitioners
- Celebrate the winner of the first annual CLN XL Award
It’s important to not just develop broad awareness of Lean concepts, but to develop targeted skills. You’ll have an opportunity to do just that with this year’s workshop-style Summit.
- Click to view the full program
- Check-In / Networking Breakfast
- Summit Kick-Off
- Morning Workshops
- Lunch / Sponsor Showcase / Networking Marketplace Case Study Discussions
- Afternoon Workshops
- Post-Summit Networking Happy Hour
- Friday, October 25th
- 7:45am – 4:30pm
What Time to Arrive
- Morning: Arrive between 7:45am – 8:00am
- If Attending an Afternoon Workshop Only: Arrive between 11:45am – 12:15pm
The Summit venue is a secured facility. Please arrive within the designated windows listed above.
- Colorado Department of Public Safety
- Training Facility
- 15065 S. Golden Road
- Golden, CO 80401
Parking and Public Transportation
- There is limited parking at the Summit facility. Please consider carpooling with colleagues!
- Click here for more Parking and public transportation information.
What to Bring
- Government-Issued ID or State of Colorado Employee Badge.
- The Summit venue is a secured building. If you are a state employee, you may use your employee badge for entrance. You are required to wear your event lanyard at all times.
- If you are not a state employee, you are required to bring a government-issued ID (ex: driver’s license) to gain entry to the building. Security will keep your ID on file during your visit. You will be required to wear your event lanyard at all times.
- Your Ticket
- Bring your ticket in mobile form on your phone or printed out.
- Please have your ticket and ID ready to use before you get to the building lobby–this will speed up check-in.
- Water Bottle
- To support sustainability practices, we will not provide bottled water at the Summit. Please bring a water bottle from home–you can fill it throughout the day.
- Coffee and hot tea will be provided at breakfast. Iced tea and lemonade will be provided at lunch.
Learning & Networking Essentials
- Consider bringing business cards, a notebook, and a pen. And of course, bring that open, refreshed, learning mind to get the most out of the Summit!
- Attire for the Summit is Business Casual.
- Wi-Fi will likely not be available so you might as well just leave your laptop at home (unless you’re specifically asked to bring it by a workshop facilitator).
Post-Summit Networking Happy Hour
Join us for refreshments, great conversation and relationship-building at our Post-Summit Networking Happy Hour!
- Yard House @ Colorado Mills
- 14500 West Colfax Avenue
- Appetizers provided. Drinks on your own.
Thank You, Sponsors!
The CLN is a member-driven organization. Without the financial support from our sponsors, the event would not be possible.