The Colorado Lean Network (CLN) wants to hear from you at the next Quarterly Kaizen. Get ready for another educational year, kicking it off with a special Quarterly Kaizen focused on:
- CLN’s past, present and future
- Networking sessions for you
- Lean tool workshops, such as:Using the KANO Model
- Process Mapping
- Brainstorming (i.e. affinity, fishbone, etc.)
- Establishing Balanced Measures
Hosted by our very own CLN Lean Champions team, we are creating workshops at the March Kaizen centered on teaching Lean tools. And here is the best part: we will use these tools in order to gain your feedback to guide the CLN’s strategic focus. If you ever wanted to have a chance to guide a vibrant group of improvement practitioners, here is your chance!
About the CLN:
The CLN works to inspire, develop, and support improvement practitioners to better serve Colorado organizations and communities by connecting existing and aspiring practitioners to the right mentors, models, and resources
- 8300 West 38th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, CO., 80033
- Main Entrance @ Door # 2
- Please park in the visitor parking lots highlighted in red in the map.
- Overflow parking is available in Associate parking B if necessary.
- Friday, March 2, 2018
- 1-4 PM