Continuous improvers rely on Kaizen events, Rapid Improvement Events or GE Work-Outs to deliver incredible results. In these events, your team has a unique opportunity to solve a problem collaboratively with limited distractions and no interruptions. Results are delivered immediately.
As WFH (Work From Home) rules and travel restrictions become a long-term reality, how do we adapt our in-person improvement events? What happens when no one’s in the room together?
IN THIS WORKSHOP, YOU WILL . . .
- Learn how to successfully convert your in-person event into an online virtual improvement event.
- Understand how to adapt your events, and your expectations, to drive engagement and deliver those incredible results.
- Discover the “VIP (Virtual vs In Person) Difference” – the critical elements to creating an event that delivers results.
WHERE TO GO
- Zoom Information Provided Upon Registration
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- 11:30 – 12:20 MST
CII‘s Founder, Allison Greco, has over a decade of experience working with improvement teams spread across multiple states. She’ll share lessons learned from those experiences working across state lines. Allison will give you practical guidance on applying those lessons in today’s challenging environment.