A3 is more than a tool. It is a methodical approach to think about business problems. We will learn about theory of A3 and then engage in developing our own A3 reports.
AT THIS INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to think about business problems using the three pillars of A3
- How to develop all components of an A3 Report
- Mistakes to avoid while working problems through the A3 Process
This workshop is aimed at beginner to medium level audience.
- Friday, August 10th
- 8am – 2pm
- Refreshments: Coffee will be provided during the morning and lunch will be provided as a Working Lunch
- What to Bring: Please bring a pen, notebook, and business cards
- UC Denver, Anschutz Medical Campus
- 13121 East 17th Avenue
- Aurora, CO 80045
- Where to Go: Education 2 South, Room 2304
Parking fees on UC Denver is $8. Please use the following link to get information about parking and public transportation:
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP FACILITATOR
Fareeha Amber Ansari is an engineer, entrepreneur, and consultant with over fifteen years of experience in field operations and in service industry.
She is founder of Precision Process Partners, LLC- a boutique consulting firm geared to providing data analytics and process improvement advice.
She completed her MBA from Washington University in Saint Louis. She is a Lean Master and Six Sigma Black Belt.