From Tools to Transformation: The Journey to Performance Excellence
The Colorado Lean Network, along with our humble host, the Denver Health Lean Academy, will be taking you on a journey toward world-class performance excellence during the 2018 Colorado Lean Summit!
Lean is not just about how to utilize tools or run events. For the true promise of Lean to be realized, an organizational culture that is conducive to overall performance excellence must be developed.
Thank you, Sponsors!!!
The CLN is a member-driven organization that does not bring in revenue. Without the financial support from our sponsors, this event would not be possible. Please take a moment to browse our sponsors web pages and thank them for their amazing support.
The Gemba Walk and one of the breakout presentations will allow for a limited number of participants. If you want to participate in one of these sessions, be sure to arrive early during the Networking Breakfast to grab your entrance slip upon check-in. Keep an eye out for future emails that will detail these limited breakouts in advance.
- October 12th, 2018 from 7AM – 5PM
- Denver Health Rita Bass Trauma & Education Center (marked with the orange star on the map)
- 190 W . 6th Avenue, Denver, CO 80204
- We encourage you to consider taking public transportation to ease parking demands
- Several buses stop along Broadway and the following bus and light rail stations are within 1.5 miles of the event:
- Specific parking information will be provided upon registration. However, please note that carpooling and public transportation are strongly encouraged.
- Parking may fill up quickly so late arrivals will need to find alternative parking options.
- Cash donations to help keep future Summits free will be accepted at registration but are not required
What To Bring
- Your Event Ticket
- Water Bottle
- Business Cards
- Notebook / Pen or Pencil
- Eager, open, learning mindset
- A copy of Creating a Kaizen Culture if you would like to get the book autographed by Mike Wroblewski
- Business Casual
After-Summit Networking Happy Hour
Join us after the Closing Keynote for more learning, networking, sharing, and FUN!
We will be raffling off signed copies of Mike Wroblewski’s Creating a Kaizen Culture just to people who attend the Happy Hour!
- 4:30pm – 6:30pm
- The Fainting Goat
- 846 Broadway – 2nd Floor
Avoid parking hassles – it’s a quick walk over!
Light snacks provided.