We wanted to invite you to the first Quarterly Kaizen meeting of the year hosted at your very own Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT).
Thank you CDOT!
We also want to thank CDOT for agreeing to host on such a short notice. As they continue to organize the event, please reserve your seat now so that you will not miss out.
What to Expect
CDOT Office of Process Improvement Director Gary Vansuch said that he expects to share Lean success stories from several state agencies. We will update this listing with an event description ASAP so check back in frequently.
- Colorado Department of Transportation Headquarters Complex
- Main Auditorium
- 4201 East Arkansas Avenue, Denver, CO 80222
Colorado Lean Network Unveils New Resource!
Additionally, the Colorado Lean Network team will be unveiling a brand new self-service resource for our members, you, and the public. What might that resource be? RSVP to this event and find out on March 20, 2017.
We hope to see you soon,
Lean Business Technology Manager
- There is free parking on the south side of the building
- The parking is reserved—for you. Park anywhere not otherwise marked with “no parking” signs
- There is an electric vehicle charging station in front if you should be sporting an EV
- Don’t forget your ID—you will need that to get in
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to allow for check-in at the front desk
- I know, do we need a reminder?
- CDOT HQ is located a few blocks North of Colorado and I-25—a heavy traveled area
- Please don’t get caught in traffic by surprise