A big thank you is in order to our 2017 Colorado Lean Summit Sponsors. Without your support, this event would not be possible. Thank you.
Thank you, Scotty Martin and REVISION, for sponsoring lunch this year!
REVISION is Colorado based, Management and IT Consulting firm, focused on helping local government, non-profit, and commercial clients empower performance excellence. REVISION’s staff of senior consultants have over 20 years of expertise in their respective fields, allowing for a deep understanding of diverse business and technology problems. The REVISION team can support your organization in delivering customer-focused, data-driven outcomes through these core service offerings:
- Continuous Improvement – We are the premier architects of award-winning, nationally recognized Lean and Six-Sigma programs. We coach you on how to architect your training, deliver coaching, and provide facilitation support to empower your team members with the tools and language of continuous improvement that lead to measureable improvements
- Business Intelligence – We provided complete end to end Business Intelligence consulting services that can help you track your performance excellence with automated dashboards and scoreboards. From assessment services to data visualization and reporting solutions to enterprise data management –we can help you build and deploy these powerful solutions.
- Strategic Planning – Developing your team’s customer-centric culture through data driven strategic plans that have clear indicators to track progress against your ultimate goals
- Performance Management – Coaching to help your executive team, directors, managers, and front-line team members to achieve customer success, delivering a high performing organization
- CRM & Salesforce™ Consulting – Bringing the power of a customer-centric culture to life through our assessments and strategic planning, architecture, deployment, administration and custom app development services
- Cyber Security – Ensuring your data is secure through our expert cyber security services that include Virtual CISO, cyber security program and policy development, assessments, regulatory compliance and consulting services
Please come talk with us about how we can help you Empower Performance Excellence in your organization. We exist to be of service to you and your organization.
— The REVISION Consulting Team
The City of Arvada is generously covering the cost of the main venue and the schoolhouse venue. Thank you, Arvada!
Arvada is a beautiful first-ring suburb of Denver, the Mile High City. Arvada retains its small-town feel even with its estimated population of 115,368. Established in 1870, Arvada enjoys a rich history, quiet tree-lined neighborhoods, and a robust mix of business. An extraordinary trail system links with Denver trails on the east and the foothills of the Rocky Mountains to the west, punctuated with thousands of acres of parks and open spaces. Arvada’s historic downtown, provides an eclectic shopping and dining experience, and in the future will include one of three area transit stops as part of the metropolitan commuter rail system.
Thank you, David Hooper and Denver Health, for your contribution towards breakfast.The Denver Health Lean Academy was one of the first healthcare delivery organizations to successfully adopt Lean as an improvement methodology with quantified success. And now, in collaboration with Healthcare Performance Partners, we want to kick start your organization’s Lean journey by teaching the value of the Lean methodology and practices in the healthcare setting; and by providing hands-on experience.
Herman Miller implemented a version of the Toyota Production System with great success more than twenty years ago, has extensive experience creating environments that can adapt to continuous change—the very kind of change inherent to LEAN methodologies. Herman Miller continues to implement the Herman Miller Performance System (HMPS) today, through its exclusive relationship with the Toyota Production System Support Center. We know for lean to work every individual in the organization, from the line worker to the CEO, must participate. We are excited to listen and hear about other organization’s LEAN journey and share ours with the Colorado Community.
Thank you, Julie Collins with the Colorado Department of Healthcare Policy and Financing, for your contributions.