**DUE TO CONCERNS TO STAY DISTANT DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, WE ARE FOLLOWING THE GUIDANCE OF PUBLIC HEALTH PROFESSIONALS BY POSTPONING THIS EVENT. ONCE A NEW DATE IS ESTABLISHED, WE WILL UPDATE OUR CLN MEMBERS VIA OUR MAILING LIST.**
About this Event
Is your team producing consistent, error-proofed products? How do you know if each operator is consistent with themselves (repeatability), consistent with the team (reproducibility) and working to the same standard? Have you exhausted your quick-hit tools only to find yourself in a worse state of confusion as to where to pinpoint the root-cause of your problem? Learn basic methods for inspection and standardization that can be applied to manufacturing, construction, transactional and other applications.
In this workshop you will:
• Learn how to integrate quality measurements with standardization of work to improve outcomes the easy way
• Walk away with simple tools that can be used to build a Measurement System Analysis checkpoint into your processes for call, audit, report or any other product quality measurement analysis.
• Receive an opportunity to apply the MSA methods learned and then share your successes at future CLN events.
- Louisville Public Library – First Floor Meeting Room
- 951 Spruce St, Louisville, CO 80027
- Enter through the NW corner of the building
- There is limited free parking in the garage under the library.
- Enter the garage by driving to the North-West corner of the building, then head South into the garage.
- There is paid parking in the garage as well. Please pay extra attention to locate the free parking.
- Business Casual