Is your team producing consistent, error-proofed products?
About this Event
How do you know if each operator is consistent with themselves (repeatability), consistent with the team (reproducibility) and working to the same standard? Have you exhausted your quick-hit tools only to find yourself in a worse state of confusion as to where to pinpoint the root-cause of your problem? Learn basic methods for inspection and standardization that can be applied to manufacturing, construction, transactional and other applications.
In this workshop you will:
• Learn how to integrate quality measurements with standardization of work to improve outcomes the easy way
• Walk away with simple tools that can be used to build a Measurement System Analysis checkpoint into your processes for call, audit, report or any other product quality measurement analysis.
• Receive an opportunity to apply the MSA methods learned and then share your successes at future CLN events.
- January 17, 2020
- 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Louisville Public Library – First Floor Meeting Room
- 951 Spruce St, Louisville, CO 80027
- Business Casual