Join us for the Colorado Lean Network Quarterly Kaizen Event hosted by Spectra Logic.
Lean Manufacturing – Exploring the tools we use to enhance productivity, quality and timeliness.
The team at Spectra Logic will share their Lean journey, facilitate interactive small-group learning activities, and host a Network Marketplace so you can learn about specific improvement efforts and talk directly with the folks involved.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Spectra Logic’s Adventure in Continuous Improvement
- Different tools for Lean manufacturing
- Interactive Activity – Implementing these Lean tools in our warehouse
- Network Marketplace – See examples of how Spectra has implemented Lean throughout the company
- CLN Updates
- Closing Thoughts
- Spectra Logic
- 6101 Lookout Road
- Boulder, CO 80301
- Spectra Logic’s Event Center:
- Enter the double doors on the south side of the building (see map)
- We will have signs and greeters.
Parking is available at both of Spectra Logic’s parking lots. The event is at 6101 Lookout road. If you do park at 6285, it is just a short walk to the other building. Please see map for spot restrictions.
Carpooling is recommended.
For public transportation, there are two nearby bus stops: Hwy 119 & 63rd St (#13365) and 63rd St & Lookout Rd (#25942). From Denver, take a Flatiron Flyer bus to Boulder, and then transfer to a Bolt or 205 bus.
- Friday, September 20th
- 1:00pm to 4:30pm
- Be sure to allow enough time for travel.
- Closed Toe Shoes Required.
- Business casual.
- Tours of the warehouse and manufacturing floor are part of the activity. Please wear closed toe shoes.
Coffee, Water, Light Snacks.
About Our Host:
Spectra Logic develops data storage solutions that solve the problem of short and long-term digital preservation for business and technology professionals dealing with exponential data growth. Dedicated solely to storage innovation for 40 years, Spectra Logic’s uncompromising product and customer focus is proven by the adoption of its solutions by industry leaders in multiple vertical markets globally. Spectra enables affordable, multi-decade data storage and access by creating new methods of managing information in all forms of storage—including archive, backup, cold storage, private and public cloud.