**CANCELED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER. MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW**
Are you a brand new or aspiring Lean Practitioner? Do you need to see and feel Lean in action? Or do you just need a little brush up on some of the fundamentals?
AT THIS INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP
At this interactive workshop, seasoned facilitator Kirsty Dykes will take you through the fundamentals of Lean in a practical simulation. This course is aimed at brand new or aspiring practitioners, and promises by the end that you will be able to:
- Describe what Lean and Six Sigma are
- Have a high level understanding of the History of Lean and Six Sigma
- Understand the Core Principles of Lean
- Have 4 key tools that can be taken straight back to your organization to improve your problem solving, including:
- Understand – and practice – the PDCA problem solving
- Understand and use Divergent and Convergent thinking associated with problem solving
- See and react to the hidden wastes that exists in all processes, and spot the value add in any process
- Seek to build quality right at the heart of your processes
- Friday, January 11th
- 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Light refreshments will be provided
- What to Bring: Please bring a pen, notebook, and business cards
- On Tap Credit Union
- 816 Washington Avenue
- Golden, CO 80401
- Where to Go: Community Room
On street parking available behind the Credit Union. Also plenty of parking garages in Golden within a 10 minute walk.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP FACILITATOR
Kirsty Dykes is a seasoned Lean, Continuous Improvement guru, who’s worked in a plethora of industries and teams developing improvement cultures for over 13 years. Working within both public and private sectors, in industries as diverse as sales, marketing, IT, operations, manufacturing and network of car shops, she brings a breath of fresh air to her training courses: 100% guaranteed to be educational and fun!